A contextual text can be defined as a clickable text that is found within the written content of a particular website or webpage. If this link building process is used effectively, it can prove to be an extremely strong SEO strategy for linking the website. Contextual linking also helps the website earn a lot of credibility and also popularity among all the users as well as all the search engines.
This link building process can be used for external as well as internal resources. There are many benefits of contextual link building and these benefits have been stated and explained below.
Benefits Of Contextual Links:
- Contextual links are present deep inside the content of the webpage and the content is said to be the most core part that decides the uniqueness and inseparability of the webpage. Thus giving the links from that particular section transfers an optimal power from the page to all the other linked pages.
- They also help the search engines to develop a relevant factor for both of the pages and these pages are the linking pages and well as the linked pages.
- It is not possible to have all the information on one particular webpage. This linking is very helpful in dividing a huge amount of information into very small chunks. These chunks can be very well linked internally with the help of the primary keywords in order to optimize all of them.
- Linking can be done to all the authoritative webpages as well as the external resources that are recognized and these include Wikipedia also. This helps in increasing the credibility of the content that is present on all the search engines. As it means that the content that is written is not junk, it is researched based and also resembles a linked webpage.
- A contextual text will result in a very lower rate of bounce. This rate is very low when compared and it is easy for the users to navigate to their websites through the links present in the content.
- These links also provide a much enriched experience for the users and this experience is appreciated by Google. This help in giving higher rankings in the SERP.
For the purpose of contextual link building, it is essential to follow some basic practices that can help your website become very successful in the long run. Some practices include using the primary keywords as an anchored text and using descriptive phrases on long tail keywords. Also writing content that is of very natural quality is also very important.
As a webmaster you must link your webpage to pages that help in providing a lot of value to the readers of your webpages or websites. You must keep the quality of your website in mind whenever you are linking it. This will help you to increase its popularity and in turn this will increase or improve its search engine rankings. Thus contextual link building can be very helpful for your website if used in a good manner.