With the coming up of millions of websites and blogs, the competition for readership has almost reached on its verge. Getting on the first page of Google on being searched is an essential aspect of a good blog and website and for that, you would have to create SEO friendly content. If you are residing in Bangalore, you can take help from SEO Company Bangalore. If you are not, we have compiled 10 useful ways to create SEO friendly content, which might prove immensely helpful for you:
- 1. Using headlines and sub-headers in your blog posts and articles might do several things for Search Engine Optimisation like it makes your content skimmable and hence easier to read. It also enhances keywords saturation which is quite useful for SEO.
2. Adding links to your previous content in your present content helps you in SEO. You can also add links to credible websites in your content which increases the validity of websites. Your website also gets higher ranking and helps in building trust among your readers.
3. Google looks for long blogs and articles but as it is said, too much of anything is dangerous and in this case too, a too long article would lose the interests of readers and Google also doesn’t like such things. Try to keep the words count around 700-800 having 1-2 percent keyword density and you would get desired results.
4. Take care in choosing the keywords for your articles as poor keywords might ruin all your effort. You can either take help from SEO Company Bangalore or plan your keyword based on keyword searches.
5. Images attract the attention of a lot of readers and so the addition of images in your content. You can also add keywords to the image files and also make sure that the images are not too large as they would take time in loading and so hurt your SEO.
6. The main focus of you should be on writing high-quality content. It is the best way to engage people on your blog and website and search engines will also reward you for that.
7. If you have written some good SEO friendly content, make sure that it is shareable as search engines also monitor shared contents and give rewards for doing so.
8. Before updating your content, let someone else read that and then ask for his opinion about that. If he gives you a good review, you can update your content. If possible you can also share your content in your friend’s group and then ask for suggestions.
9. Adding contents to your website and blog regularly give Google a suggestion that your website is alive. If it is not updated regularly, it might crawl out of Google’s priority list of websites.
10. Also, add the author’s name and bio as it would establish the identity of the writer and generate a sense of trust. The readers would also look for their favourite authors and search on Google for that, prompting Google to promote your website.