Want to optimize your website for the technical SEO. Here are 7 essential tips that you should start implementing to make your website technically perfect!!!
Technical SEO plays a major role in making your website optimized as per the SEO. Originally, technical SEO was called just a makeover and soon it started losing its importance in the online marketplace. But the year 2016, has come as a surprise for the technical SEO and over a period of time, its significance to boost web traffic has been realized by most of the SEO experts.
- Auditing. Internal links are audited on a regular basis. This helps to improve your website ranking and makes your web page more efficient. Internal Links should be integrated with utmost care and care should be taken that the links you integrate should take the visitor to the home page after 2-3 links only else, the user may get irritated and leave your page unattended.
- Check your website for index pages. Here, you need to check the total number of pages that we want Google like search engines to index while ranking your web pages. This total number of index pages shouldn’t include the pages that you don’t want Google to index from your website.
- Include most important links in the crawl. Make sure whenever you delete least important pages as per your crawl budget, you don’t forget to include the most important links or we call them resources.
- Keep your website updated. Make sure you review your website sitemaps so that Google can check the freshness of your web content. Clear all the garbage from your site and make it user-friendly. Make sure you keep your web content size small and simple so that readers can easily read and get what you want to convey.
- Mobile-friendly websites first. Google recently announced that it would prefer mobile-friendly website over desktop versions. This means, while searching for content, Google search engine would rank mobile websites first. This doesn’t mean, that desktop website trend is over now.
- Page loading speed matters a lot. Google prioritize sites according to the page loading speed. This is one of the ranking factors that Google uses to rank your website. For this, you can try your web content using Google’s page speed testing tool. In the case, your content doesn’t pass the test; Google will guide you to clear it.
- Set your website crawl budget. You must be thinking what is crawl budget? Crawl budget is the name of web pages that the search engine like Google can search from your website in a given period of time. For this, you can remove duplicate pages from your site so that search engine can search as many pages and it can.
Above are the 7 essential tips for making your website optimized as per technical SEO. Hopefully, you find this information useful and consider it while designing your website as per technical SEO in the year 2017.